Once your order has been received, we will send you confirmation of your order via email.
If you are a wholesale customer and you have ordered via telephone or email your PI shall be sent via email.
All orders must be paid for in full before we will ship the goods.
Important shipping details during checkout.
It is your responsibility to ensure all the details that you enter during checkout are 100% accurate. We cannot be responsible for shipping to an address that was inaccurately submitted during checkout. Once you confirm your order the delivery address cannot be changed.
If this is a wholesale order taken over the phone then please check your PI before confirming payment to ensure the delivery address is correct.
How do we ship our products
For UK retail orders we use the Royal Mail to deliver our products to our customers.
For wholesale orders we use a tracked courier service which will require a signature at the point of delivery.
- Retail Special next day deliveries are only guaranteed if the order is complete before 2pm.
- Our Free Shipping Option is shipped Second Class, usually but not guaranteed, the same day of ordering if ordered before 2pm.
- Our other shipping methods are Royal Mail first class, or recorded / signed for post as specified by the customer.
- Orders received by 2pm Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) we will always strive to ship same day, subject to stock availability.
- Orders placed after 2pm will be shipped the next working day.
- International Retail orders are subject to the country’s importation regulations. We will not accept liability should the goods fail to clear customs for any reason.
- Wholesale orders shall be shipped by a courier of our choice and once shipped is guaranteed next day delivery if ordered Monday - Thursday. Orders received Friday shall carry over until Monday for delivery.
Our shipping costs will vary depending upon the destination and the type of shipping that you choose. Your shipping total will be calculated and displayed during the checkout process.
If you are a wholesale customer and ordering offline, your shipping costs shall be clearly shown on your PI.
We take no responsibility for items which are shipped successfully but fail to arrive due to the failings of the shipping company such as Royal Mail. Once an item has been successfully dispatched from our head office it is the responsibility of Royal Mail or the respective shipping company. Although 99% of the time your item will reach you on time and as ordered, there is however the 1% of time that we are let down by third party shipping companies.
In the unlikely event that you do have any shipping problems then we are 100% commited to helping you resolve the issue. We do ask that you contact the shipping company direct and take up a claim with them, however please notify us first so that we can put pressure on them to resolve the issue quickly.
Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate and time for delivery shall not be made of the essence by notice. If no dates are so specified, delivery shall be within a reasonable time.
Xtar UK Limited shall not be liable for any non-delivery of Goods (even if caused by the Company's negligence) unless the Buyer gives written notice to the Company of non-delivery within seven days of the date when the Goods would in the ordinary course of events have been received.
Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note against any invoice raised for such Goods.
The term Delivery includes the handling, packaging and the cost of delivery. Delivery charges vary depending on the type of products ordered and the type of postal service available.
Placing an order by phone or online is the User's Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Delivery terms and additional Terms and Conditions of service.